Tuesday 25 November, 7:30pm,
Boothroyd Room, Portcullis House, House of Commons, London SW1A OAA.
Westminster Tube, public entrance to Portcullis House, Victoria Embankment.
This event has now taken place
The panel will include:
* Conor Murphy MP, Sinn Fein
* Lord John Alderdice, former Assembly speaker
* Lord Alf Dubs, former Labour Minister
* Baroness Angela Smith, former Labour Minister
* SDLP speaker (invited)
* Jennie McShannon, Chief Executive Irish in Britain
* Chair: Michelle Gildernew MP
This meeting will be an important opportunity to discuss the need to pro-actively support the peace process and the Good Friday Agreement at this crucial time, which has seen growing concerns about the current anti-Agreement axis which is stalling political progress. It will also be a chance to discuss the current talks process to resolve outstanding issues, and to look at how pro-agreement voices in both Ireland and in Britain can make a positive contribution to taking us forward.
For more information, and to confirm your attendance please email: email@example.com
Facebook Event Page can be found HERE