Wednesday 11 February, 7pm,
Wilson Room, Portcullis House, House of Commons, London SW1A OAA.
Westminster Tube, public entrance to Portcullis House, Victoria Embankment.
Please allow at least 20 minutes to pass through the House of Commons security.
This event has now taken place
A review of the briefing can be found here.
Choices for 2015 and beyond:
– Why the next British government must advance the peace process and Good Friday Agreement
– Fighting austerity north and south: Sinn Fein’s progressive alternative
- * Conor Murphy MP, Sinn Fein MP for Newry & Armagh and member of negotiations team
* Senator David Cullinane, Sinn Fein Senator and Workers Rights spokesperson
* Cllr Catherine Seeley, Deputy Mayor Craigavon Council & Sinn Fein Upper Bann Westminster Candidate
* Chair: Jayne Fisher, Sinn Fein London Office
Facebook Event Page can be found HERE
Read Cllr Catherine Seeley’s address to the meeting HERE
Read The Irish Times’ coverage of the evening HERE
Photos from the evening can be found here.