19:00, Tuesday 17th April 2018
Grimond Room, Portcullis House,
House of Commons,
London, SW1A 0AA
Room sponsored by Michelle Gildernew MP
Westminster Tube Public entrance to Portcullis House, Victoria Embankment
Please allow at least 15 mins to pass through the House of Commons Security
• Michelle Gildernew MP, Sinn Féin MP for Fermanagh & South Tyrone
• Francie Molloy MP, Sinn Féin MP for Mid Ulster
• Tony Lloyd MP, British Labour Party’s Shadow Secretary of State to the North of Ireland
• Lord Paul Bew, Professor of Irish Politics & Former Advisor to David Trimble
– PANEL CHAIR: Dawn Foster, Guardian Journalist
A public meeting to discuss the Good Friday Agreement 20 Years since it’s signing.
The evening will reflect on the lasting legacy of the Agreement and it’s continued relevance for today – particularly in light of Brexit, the Tory-DUP Pact, the current political impasse in the north of Ireland, and outstanding areas of implementation.
FACEBOOK EVENT PAGE HERE